Who can join?
Men and women aged 60 or over from Derby or Derbyshire.
What are we offering?
- Gentle exercise to boost balance, stability and strength.
- Opportunities to make new friends at social coffee and cake mornings.
- Support to find activities tailored to your needs such as adapted sports like walking football or low impact classes such as chair-based exercise.
- Tailored falls prevention sessions.
- A charge may apply to some activities.
All about you
Feeling fit and mentally well as we get older is so important and we know that keeping active and developing strength can help you feel better and maintain a healthy weight, as well as boosting your confidence, helping you stay independent and improving your general sense of wellbeing.
That’s why our sociable activities are designed to not only focus on physical wellbeing but overcoming loneliness too.
We understand that a friendly face and cuppa can make all the difference!