Who can join?
Men and women aged 60 or over from Derby or Derbyshire.
What are we offering?
- Gentle exercise to boost balance, stability and strength.
- Opportunities to make new friends at social coffee and cake mornings.
- Activities including walking football, badminton, circuits, walking, tea dances, darts, table tennis, bowls and more.
- Tailored falls prevention sessions.
- Access to historic Rams memorabilia.
- A £1 charge may apply for some activities.
All about you
Feeling fit and mentally well as we get older is so important and we know that keeping active and developing strength can help you feel better and maintain a healthy weight, as well as boosting your confidence, helping you stay independent and improving your general sense of wellbeing.
That’s why our fun activities are designed to not only focus on physical wellbeing but overcoming loneliness too.
We understand that a friendly face and cuppa can make all the difference!
Call our friendly team on 01332 641254 if you’re interested in joining.