Get some safe, social interaction whilst improving your fitness and burning calories at our outdoor exercise sessions with advisor, Andy.
In line with government guidance, groups (of up to six including Andy) are running at Alvaston Park but we may run sessions at other parks in the near future subject to demand.
The 30 minute sessions - suitable for clients of all fitness levels – will adhere to strict social distancing rules and safety measures. They are only open to current clients (no buddies or volunteers).
- Wednesday 5.45-6.15pm or 6.30-7pm at Alvaston Park
Booking is essential
To book please call (not text) or email your Livewell Advisor - if you have not heard from your advisor within 24 hours of requesting, please contact the Livewell Customer Contact Team - email email@example.com or call 01332 641254 (please leave a voicemail when prompted).
- The sessions are only available to current, active Livewell clients. Buddies or ex-clients are not permitted
- If you are self-isolating or have any current symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be able to attend.
- Follow the booking instructions listed above - you will receive confirmation of the booking by email.
- The Livewell Advisor delivering the session will contact you at least 1 day in advance. They will check that you are currently well and still plan to attend the session. They will also talk to you about your existing medical conditions and suitability for exercise and remind you to wear suitable footwear and clothing and to bring a drink of water.
- The Livewell Advisor will confirm the exact meeting point for the session.
- If they are not able to speak to you, you will not be permitted to attend the session.
- Strict social distancing measures will be enforced during the session, as per government guidance.
- A planned exercise routine will be delivered. During group sessions there will be different options for different abilities/fitness levels.
- There will be no specified buildings available to use, including toilets (except where public toilets are open).
- Please do not arrive at the exact meeting point more than 5 minutes early and leave promptly once the session has ended.
- Bad/extreme weather may result in the exercise session being cancelled. This may happen in advance or even at the time of the session.
- Sessions may occasionally be delivered by other Livewell Advisors or cancelled when the Livewell Advisor is not available.
- You must book onto the session in advance – turning up on the day without booking is not permitted.
- You can only book 1 week in advance and bookings are not permitted less than 24 hours before the actual session. You can only book onto one session per week - this may be altered in the future dependent on the demand for spaces.
- Booking and not attending may exclude you from future sessions and may result in being discharged from the Livewell Service (if you have previously missed appointments without informing us).