Smokers aged 18 and over
Registered to a Derby doctor
Young people aged 12 to 17 who want to stop smoking can email firstname.lastname@example.org to join
What are we offering
- Due to national supply issues access to prescription medication, Champix is unavailable to new clients joining the service until further notice.
- Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches, gum, mouth spray) for 8 weeks saving you around £180.
- Support to quit using your e-cigarette/vape.
- Personalised telephone/online support for up to 12 months.
- Invaluable tips and guidance to beat cravings and prevent setbacks.
All about you
Join the thousands of people in Derby who have used Livewell to help them quit for good. Giving up is probably the greatest single step you can take to improve your health. Smoking is one of the biggest preventable causes of death and illness in the UK and with mounting evidence that smoking makes the impact of the Coronavirus worse, there's never been a better time to quit. The good news is that as soon as you stop smoking, the risks of serious diseases such as lung cancer, heart disease and stroke start going down. Another bonus is the money you will save!