Smokers aged 18 and over
Registered to a Derby doctor and/or a Derby city resident.
Young people aged 12 to 17 who want to stop smoking can email [email protected] to join
What are we offering
- Due to national supply issues access to prescription medication, Champix is unavailable.
- Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches, gum, mouth spray) for 10 weeks.
- Behavioural support to quit smoking tobacco using your own e-cigarette/vape.
- Personalised telephone/online support for up to 12 months.
- Stop smoking drop-in clinics for extra support, Carbon Monoxide testing and collecting treatments.
- Invaluable tips and guidance to beat cravings and prevent setbacks.
All about you
Join the thousands of people in Derby who have used Livewell to help them quit for good. Giving up is probably the greatest single step you can take to improve your health and it's never too late to quit even if you've tried numerous times before. The good news is that as soon as you stop smoking, the risks of serious diseases such as lung cancer, heart disease, stroke and dementia start going down. Another bonus is the money you will save!