The Livewell team along with their clients and volunteers are delighted to be shortlisted for five categories in the Towards an Active Derbyshire Awards 2019. The ceremony will take place on Wednesday 6 March at the SportsDirect offices in Shirebook. Organised by Active Derbyshire, this is the first ever awards to celebrate the clubs, facilities, volunteers, people and places across the county. The event will showcase how important and powerful physical activity can be in transforming communities and lives.
Livewell has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Liveability (weight management programme for people with learning disabilities) for the Inclusive Project award.
- Livewell Oakwood/Chad volunteer team for the Group/Assoc/Club of the Year.
- Norman Todd (Livewell former client/volunteer) for the Change4Life award.
- Julie Hodge (Livewell former client/volunteer) for the This Girl Can award.
- Sandra Ward (Livewell walk leader) for the Community Coach-Activator award.